Career Opportunities in Compass Health: FNP & OB/GYN NP
3 months ago
Compass Health is currently looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner for Columbia, MO; & OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner for Central Missouri.
If you are interested, please see the weblink: https://careers.compasshealthnetwork.org/en-US/page/physicians
(or you can continue to read the information provided from the site below)
Compass Health is currently seeking medical partners in its mission to “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.” This is a rare opportunity to join an organization that is as dedicated to their staff as it is to meeting community medical needs.
It’s not just a job – it is a career opportunity offering a supportive work family, dedicated peers, and administrators, ideal work/life balance, beautiful settings and facilities, and an opportunity to truly make a difference. At Compass Health, we understand when health care professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools, and employment opportunity to fulfill their role, everyone benefits: Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration maximizes, and health care organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care. It also results in growth, expansion, and the need to increase our team of medical professionals.
Family Medicine and Pediatrician position highlights
- Family medicine without OB and pediatrics in a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center providing episodic, preventative and acute health care to patients. Our services include family medicine, well-baby examinations, immunizations and injections, gynecological examinations for women, annual physicals for adults, X-rays, laboratory services, minor office procedures, preventative medicine, and disease management.
- Monday through Friday, 8 to 5. No call absent occasional phone consultation in an emergency, allowing you to focus on your family.
- Very competitive compensation and complete benefits package including malpractice insurance, health/dental insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, relocation, sign on bonus and more.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Practice, Primary Care OR Pediatrics; or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Medical loan repayment options available through National Health Service Corps, with a HPSA score of 18 for primary care and offering forgiveness over a three-year period.
- J1 to H1B sponsorship and Visa transfers welcome.
- Our FQHC locations in Missouri offer the advantages of small-town living with quick and easy access to the amenities of nearby metropolitan areas including shopping, fine dining and cultural activities. Housing choices are abundant and very affordable, with excellent public and private school options. Physicians of all backgrounds will feel safe, comfortable, and welcomed.
- Fabulous recreational areas with lots of nearby lakes and walking trails, local community centers, and area local and national parks.
- Compass Health is a network of nonprofit health care organizations that provide a full continuum of behavioral health services and supports, pediatric and adult medicine and dental services. With seven FQHC medical locations in Missouri, our team delivers personal, collaborative and multi-disciplinary care treating a wide range of conditions — from common to complex issues. Unique integration with behavioral health at each clinic site offers an amazing whole body approach to wellness.
For more information about physician opportunities at Compass Health Network, please contact Denise Mills.